Related documents

OfficialBWFC

 
Join the conversation Contact Us

Lotteries

The lotteries at Bolton Wanderers have been a great success throughout the years due to the support of people like you. Whether you come to every match at the Macron Stadium or you are someone who recognises a fantastic opportunity to win top cash prizes, then we’re genuinely delighted to have you be part of the fantastic lotteries schemes.

All monies raised by the lotteries, once prizes and expenses have been paid, are used to develop and upgrade facilities at the Macron Stadium, the Euxton Training Complex and the Bolton Wanderers Eddie Davies Football Academy. The health and safety of supporters and visitors is a priority, along with equipping the Club with state of the art technology, nurturing future talent which keeps the Club at the heart of innovation that our fans have become accustomed to.
Recent Projects have included:
  • Spending over half a million pounds towards the development of the new Bolton Wanderers Eddie Davies Football Academy to help to attract young talent to Bolton Wanderers.
  • We have invested over two hundred thousand pounds in the new Bolton Central, creating a new experience by developing an area where the fans can buy everything under one roof.
  • We have purchased the software that has allowed thousands of supporters to pay for their season ticket by Direct Debit.
  • We have completed the upgrade of the Disabled Supporters Suite in 2011.

All this has been possible thanks to the generosity and support of people like you.

Members Rules
Members must be 16 years or over. It is illegal to gamble under the age of 16.
Anyone who wishes to receive a full copy of the rules, please contact the Promotions Department on 01204 673 777 or email lotteries@bwfc.co.uk.
No claim is necessary, prizes will be sent direct.
Bolton Wanderers lotteries are licenced with the Gambling Commission, licence number OL-5176. http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/
20% of the subscription is a donation to Bolton Wanderers Development (Chorley) Ltd (The Society). Any surplus remaining out of the balance of 80% of the subscription after prize money and expenses have been deducted shall also be donated to the society in like manner and for the purposes as mentioned above.

Next Home Match

Away Game

Bolton Wanderers v Vitesse Arnhem

03/08/2014, 14:00

Macron Stadium

Buy Now
Home Game
  • DAYS
  • 9
  • HRS
  • 9
  • MINS
  • 21
  • SECS
  • 39

Merchandise

Idaho T - Shirt

Price: £14.99

Buy Now

Ashworth T-Shirt

Price: £14.99

Buy Now

Rockland Hoodie

Price: £29.99

Buy Now

Garden Gnome

Price: £14.99

Buy Now

Manor Bear

Price: £9.99

Buy Now
1 of 5

Lotteries

Goldline Daily Draw Results

Date Prize Agent Winner

No lottery winners this week!